Why Graphic Recording?
87% of us are primarily visual learners, so it’s no surprise that using visuals during meetings has proven to increase information retention by 89% (Robert Horn, Stanford University).
Graphic Recording is a powerful tool that transforms an event from “just another meeting” to a collaboration of minds. It crosses communication barriers and acknowledges everyone’s point of view in real time. My goal is to work collaboratively with you so that graphic recording enhances your event.
Graphic recording is becoming a staple in conferences and meetings in Europe, California, Washington, and New York.
Graphic Recording helps…
- Encourage strategic thinking
- Clarify and graphically depict strategies
- Inform and involve the whole system in real time strategic change
- Develop company and departmental vision statement
- Deepen understanding by developing big picture thinking
- Get buy in and transparency
- Draw out the best from individuals and teams
- Capture a rich picture of conferences and events
- Have a group memory that can be used to tell the story of the event to those who were not present
Connect with me today so we can discuss your next meeting!